Raw food ensures healthy intestinal flora
September 26, 2016
A healthy intestinal flora is the basis of good health, both physically and mentally. To our intestinal flora to keep as healthy as possible is first and foremost a healthy, balanced and varied diet is necessary. Raw food is thereby top of the list of almost all dietitians and nutrition coaches. The reasons for this are obvious. Not only fruits and vegetables but the majority of our food concerns in raw condition all vital and healthy nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and fiber. What are the benefits of consuming raw food to your health and raw food for everybody healthy?
Healthy and unhealthy bacteria
We want to keep our healthy intestinal flora. We must know first of all what is meant by that. In your colon is crawling with bacteria, both healthy and unhealthy. All these bacteria make up your intestinal flora. Is your healthy gut flora, there is a balance between your health and your unhealthy bacteria. In a healthy gut flora are the healthy bacteria in the majority. As a result, the unhealthy or harmful bacteria are unable to multiply in your colon.
Disturbed intestinal flora
Are your good and your bad gut bacteria out of balance than bacteria not present anywhere on your intestinal wall. The harmful bacteria can multiply as well. They get in the majority, with all sorts of health problems as a result. A disturbed intestinal flora gives in most cases. Both give rise to diarrhea and constipation or constipation.
Causes of a disturbed intestinal flora:
- Unhealthy food: unhealthy, fat and low fiber diet is the main cause of a disturbed intestinal flora
- Inflammation: disrupting all sorts of infections and intestinal flora can make you so sicker
- Disorders: Most diseases are also responsible for an unbalanced and thus unhealthy intestinal flora
- Pharmaceuticals: the frequent and long-term use of certain medications including antibiotics may even disturb you kill healthy bacteria and your intestinal flora.
- Therapies: like all kinds of radiation and chemotherapy, for example, and any operations weaken your intestinal flora
- Stress: both physical and psychological stress also affect your intestinal flora
A healthy intestinal flora plays a key role in blood production of Vitamin K, Vitamin K which is absorbed through the lining of your colon and it plays a major role in blood clotting.
Healthy and balanced diet
We are perfectly able to maintain the health of our instant intestinal flora. This is possible through a healthy diet rich in dietary fiber. But more is needed for the health of your intestinal flora. Enough exercise, sleep, and proper hygiene are equally indispensable.
Eat first, sufficient fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your healthy intestinal flora. Preferably eat your vegetables raw, all the healthy nutrients are retained up. Your body will also incorporate raw foods and digest easier.
Essential for healthy intestinal flora:
- High-fiber diet: dietary fiber is essential for the health of your intestinal flora. These fibers are indigestible and come from plant foods. With a shortage of this dietary fiber intestinal bacteria can not survive. Therefore, eating raw fruits and vegetables so important. These are indeed soluble and kinder to your intestinal wall. Animal foods such as meat, fish, milk and eggs do not contain fiber
- Restrict Animal Food: Limit therefore as much as possible the consumption of meat, dairy products, and eggs. These disturb the functioning of the intestines.
- Drink enough water: Intestinal Bacteria need a humid environment to live. In the absence of water constipation or constipation and, in extreme cases, dehydration occurs. That will slow down your metabolism or metabolism. So eat every day enough raw fruits and vegetables and drink at least three liters of water.
- Chew is essential for good digestion. Chewing increases your feeling of fullness, so you usually will not eat too much, and your hunger will be no more.
- A bloated avoid feeling: fresh food and most especially combining vegetables with fatty foods increases your risk of bloating.
- Avoid refined sugars: these contain no dietary fiber and healthy nutrients and thereby bring your intestinal flora imbalance. Fruit is a healthy exception to this.
- Fermented products: including red wine, sauerkraut and all imposed vegetables, sourdough bread, and probiotics bursting with good bacteria
- Give your body enough rest: gun your guts on time and allowed the necessary rest and go to sleep, preferably on an empty stomach.